2013/01/12

RP- Klaine Reunion by N & Y - Scene 7-8

這篇RP是Nikki和Yihbey一起合寫的。從2012/10/1開始,然後正式於2013/06/15結束,總共24,540字!耶咿咿咿咿咿!接下來是結婚篇!*u*
This Role Play is done by Nikki and Yihbey. AND THIS RP FINALLY ENDED!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! The next will be Klaine Wedding! *u*


(Blaine finally decided to get his soul mate back again.

Scenario


Klaine tries to be friends after breaking up but then it's just too hard so they get back together.

Roles

NIKKI AS.... KURT HUMMEL (Nikki's dA: http://nikuke-08.deviantart.com/)

NIKKI AS.... BRODY
NIKKI AS .... SAM EVANS
YIHBEY AS...BLAINE ANDERSON
YIHBEY AS...RACHEL BERRY
YIHBEY AS....PAUL


Scene 7 (Blaine, Kurt and Rachel go into Joe's, and they see Brody walking near them with a smile. )




RACHEL: Hi, Brody! *holds Brody's hands* Have you been waiting long? 


BRODY:  *smiling warmly* Not really. How've you been, Rachel? 


*meanwhile with Kurt and Blaine*


BLAINE: *looking around* It's so crowded...I'm wondering if there is seat for us.


KURT: I think I see one way in the back. Why don't you go save us a seat and I'll go get us some drinks? Be right back. *squeezes Blaine's arm briefly as he heads over to the bar


BLAINE: *sees Kurt's leaving and kind of shocked* Oh, OK. *sighs and murmurs* How do I get along with them? One doesn't like me, and the other I don't even know him. And they're almost making out now...UGH, Kurt, you SHOULDN"T leave me like that! So awkward! *turns to Rachel and Brody* Hey, I found some seats for us... 


*Meanwhile, Kurt quickly walks to the bar. A handsome and blond bartender is mixing some cocktails and talking with several customers. But as soon as he notices Kurt's coming, he immediately serves the beverage to one customer and comes to greet Kurt. *


BARTENDER: *smiles* Hi, Charming boy! Need anything?


KURT: *heart thudding slightly at the slightly older but very attractive man's thick British accent* He-hello, I'd just like a cosmopolitan, and a mint mojito please. *looks down at his badge and stutters slightly as he reads the name* P-Paul.


PAUL: *laughs* Perfect choice! *takes some bottles and starts to mix the ingredients together* I haven't seen you before. If I had seen you, I'd have never forgotten your pretty face. You name is?


KURT: *blushing and smiling shyly as he holds out his hand for Paul to shake, trying not to think back on when he did this with Blaine* I'm Kurt. It's a pleasure to meet you, Paul.


*At the same time, Blaine, Brody and Rachel sit together and wait for Kurt's drinks. Rachel is talking about his life in New York with Brody and how amazing it is. But Kurt has already gone for 30 minutes, and Blaine starts to worry about him. *


BLAINE: Haha, good for you. *sees his watch and turns his head around to see if Kurt's coming back* Strange, he should be back now. *stands up* Sorry, I have to go to find him to see if he is in trouble. 


*Blaine walks near the bar, but he is shocked as soon as he finds Kurt - Kurt and a blond and mature bartender are happily talking with each other, and he can almost see the blush on Kurt's face. So he immediately rushes to Kurt and yells.*


BLAINE: *stands with hands on hip and raises his eyebrows* Pretty sweet, huh? We are all forgotten and waiting for you like idiots for 30 minutes!


KURT: *looking around embarrassingly that people are staring at them because Blaine is yelling so loud then turns back to Paul apologetically* I'm sorry, I have to go. I...I'll give you my number later. 


*whispering harshly as he follows Blaine back to the table with the drinks* Look, I'm sorry that I lost track of time talking to him, but that doesn't mean you had the right to yell at me in front of everyone in the bar like that. That was uncalled for, Blaine! 

BLAINE: *angrily stares at Kurt* But it was like, you're almost ready to hook up with that guy! And you said you'll give him your number later? Wow, so soon! We just become "friends" for 2 hours!


KURT: *feeling a little guilty and swallowing a lump in his throat but then clearing it and fixing Blaine with a cold glare* Look, I just...he was really nice, and...when did I ever say anything about us not being allowed to date other people while we're friends? Because that doesn't seem fair to me at all. Besides, I'm not even sure he and I are going to become an item. We were just gonna go grab a coffee somewhere. You're over-reacting! It's not like I'm getting married to him, or something!


BLAINE: *glances at Kurt for a while and sighs * OK, maybe you're right. I just...I just can't let you go like this. 


RACHEL: *gently pats on Blaine's back* Blaine, you just need some time to get used to it. It's not easy, but you should give some space to Kurt from now on.


BLAINE: *sadly rolls his eyes and pouts* Alright, alright. I'll try to stay cool next time. Sorry, Kurt.


KURT: *face softening as he reaches out and touches Blaine's knee under the table they're sitting at * It's okay...I'm sorry too.

*Paul comes to their table. He first gives a cold glance at Blaine, then he makes eyes at Kurt with a smile. Blaine tries to stop himself from being provoked again, so he pretends he doesn't see anything. *


PAUL: Sorry for the long wait. Are you ready to order? Here are the menus. *passes the menus to Kurt, Blaine, Rachel and Brody*



*When everyone starts to read the menu, Paul gets closer to Kurt and whispers beside Kurt's ear.*

PAUL: You promised you'll give me your phone number, Kurt. *blows in Kurt's ear*


KURT: *glancing at Blaine with wide eyes before turning back to Paul* Oh-oh no, he's- I mean, we used to date, but- now we're just friends.


PAUL: *coldly looking at Blaine and says to Kurt* Is he your boyfriend? You seem so nervous before him.


KURT: *blushing until the tips of his ears turn red and shoots a worried look at Blaine* *stuttering nervously* L-later, Paul. I-I'll come by when we leave.


PAUL: *raises his eyebrows* Oh, I see. Well, fine, you can give me your number later. But I want to let you know... *whispers beside Kurt's ear* I'm also single now, and tonight my apartment will be only for us. *uses his fingers to slightly caress through Kurt's chin and smiles at Kurt's blushing* Tell me later if you consider it.


KURT: *swallowing slightly and turning bright red but Paul then walks away before he can say anything*

KURT: *clearing his throat loudly and running a hand through his hair nervously* AHEM! S-so, who's going up for Kareoke first?


BLAINE: *silently stands up and quickly walks onto the stage, talking to the band and takes a guitar*

BLAINE: Hello, everyone. I'm going to sing Darren Criss' "Jealousy", dedicated to somebody I really, really care about. *looks in the direction of Kurt* I know you're right, I shouldn't stop you. But you can't stop me singing this song, either.




KURT: *looks up in alarm, then looks at Rachel and Brody, as if he expects them to shoot up from their seats and run over to stop him.




But then it's too late, because Blaine's already started singing, and keeps glancing from Paul to Kurt as he recites the angsty lyrics:*




I hate where I'm at
Acting crazy like that
I know that I've been wrong
It's something I've been working on

And I don't know what to do
It's changing me it's killing you
I'd tear out my insides if I could
But I don't know if it'd do me good

I'm sorry friends I'm sorry lovers
*Blaine glances at Kurt with puppy eyes*
To put us all in this mess
I know we still got each other
But I'm in distress


*Blaine becomes more and more sorrowful as he sings the following lyrics. His performance even gets a little disordered and the band get confused, but Blaine's back to normal quickly.*



Cause every time that I feel like I've figured it out
I can't seem to figure it in
It's got nothing to do with me
It's not even you, you see
It's part of my chemistry
It's this jealousy


*Blaine sings particularly loudly when he sings "In absolutely no position/ To be so needlessly unkind"* *He starts to fiercely play the guitar when he sings the following two stanzas, desiring to vent his anger and sorrow. *

In absolutely no position
To be so needlessly unkind
When I'm the one writing this fiction
Make it real in my mind

It drives me crazy in the morning
Who is this monster in the mirror
I try to get the steam to fog it out
But I just can't get it clear


*Blaine slows down a little bit. Seeing Kurt's sad face, he just averts his eyes from it and continues to sing.*

Oh and I can't stand what I'm feeling
It's just like poison in my veins
I know that I'm speaking
But I don't know what I'm saying

Cause every time that I feel like the world just got lighter
It seems like my muscles give out
It's got nothing to do with me
It's not even you, you see
It's part of my chemistry
It's this jealousy

And I'm hearing your voice
That you know it's your choice
Maybe so
And I know it's no use
But it's the only excuse
That I know, no no


*Blaine becomes very feverish and sings with hoarse voice, and his muscle get more and more intense as he plays his guitar harder and harder. *



Let me go
Let me go
Oh let me go
Oh let me go


*Blaine kind of collapses after these lines. He totally sweats, and now he turns to slightly pluck the strings. Then, he chokes a little bit when he sings the following lyrics. He even lets go his guitar for a while and roughly rubs his hair, seeming very distressful. *

Now let's be real I feel just like a child
Someone could be taking all my toys
So call me dumb, call me wild
See that's the thing with little boys

Oh now I can't get it out in the shower
Or drink it off at the bar
This sugar's gone sour
And it's gone way too far


*Blaine angrily stares at Paul, who stands beside the bar and also looks pretty annoyed. Blaine raises his eyebrows and smiles because he gets pretty satisfied with this kind of revenge. *

Cause every time that I feel like I'm riding so high,
Feel on top of the world
The b*tch just keeps telling me no
It's got nothing to do with me
It's not even you, you see
It's part of my chemistry
This demon is killing me
And oh Christ it's filling me
It's this jealousy
Oh, and I just can't believe
In this jealousy,
This jealousy for you
Oh this jealousy,
This jealousy for you


BLAINE: *wipes his sweat and gasps* Thank you.

*Kurt stares at Blaine, absolutely shocked at what he's just witnessed. Before he can react though, Blaine is running out of the building, in tears. Kurt runs after him out of the bar without hesitation, ignoring Paul who calls for him to come back. *

KURT: Blaine, Blaine, STOP! Explain yourself! What the hell was that?!

BLAINE: *quickly wipes his tears away and yells* You don't understand? It's so obvious! I don't want to see you with that guy, but I CAN"T stop you. It's painful!

KURT: But I'm not even sure if I want to date him yet. *stops and shakes his head* But we have to be able to see other people, Blaine. That's part of this becoming-just-friends-and-moving-on-for-the-forseeable-future-process. And if you can't accept that, how will we ever--"


Kurt stops and turns around as he hears footsteps behind him. He expects it to be Rachel, but when he turns around, he finds Paul standing in front of him instead. "Hi...um, what are you doing out here?" Kurt asks in a slightly confused tone of voice, cocking his head to the side questioningly.

PAUL: I want to say something to both of you. *turns to Blaine* First, you're too childish, and I felt quite offended. Kurt has said you and him are friends now, but you still did this to him? Well, such a good friend, aren't you? 


BLAINE: *rolls his eyes* Huh. 

PAUL: *turns to Kurt* Second, *sighs* I'm sorry. I'm the one who triggered this embarrassing situation. May I ask you a question, about your relationship with him?

KURT: *swallowing* I...*glances at Blaine and takes a deep breath* He's....he's my best male friend in the universe. He's very important to me. But we...we used to date. "Kurt realizes that he hasn't done anything to validate Blaine's actions." Um....don't apologize Paul, there's no way you could have known about this. Blaine just...gets REALLY into what he's singing. And he just likes to pretend he's in situations that are really affecting him, because it helps him put more emotion into the song. But he didn't...mean it...he got over me a long time ago. Right, Blaine? " Kurt asks, turning to Blaine nervously.


BLAINE: No. Enough of this "friends" game! I love you, Kurt, but I can't see why I should pretend I don't care about you and this guy. I was singing "Jealousy" because I thought you didn't notice how angry I was. But you still...*eyes moisten and sighs* I'm tired. Maybe it's time for me to go home now. I won't stop you from making this new friend. Sorry to bother you.

*Blaine hails a cab and leaves without saying any word. Kurt is shocked, quickly making a phone call to Blaine while going back to find Rachel. As for Paul, he stands there and sees Blaine's cab leaving till the cab distinguishes from his sight. Then he smiles and goes back to find Kurt. *


Scene 8 (Two weeks later, Kurt and Rachel are in a coffee shop. )

RACHEL: Haha, YES! It's so funny when Cass saw Brody and I was making out! You should see her face because her face was highly mixed with anger, disappointment, depression - Oh my god, I finally won! Revenge's achieved! Woohoo! *drinks tea* So what's going on between you and the British guy? Have you started to date yet?

KURT: *stirring his coffee and gazing into it sadly before putting the lid back on and taking a long sip* No...not yet....I'm still wondering what the hell happened to Blaine. I'm really worried about him, Rachel. I haven't heard from him in like two weeks. *eyes start to well up with tears* I'm worried that he'll never forgive me...and part of me thinks I should try to get him back as a lover...but another part of me is still mad that he cheated on me...and doesn't want to give him another chance. Dammit...what should I do, Rachel?


RACHEL: Never forgive and never forget. Once he has hurt you, you have the right to decide whether you accept it. I'll prefer not accepting it, to be honest. I remember I was so miserable when Finn told me to break up with him. At that time, I thought it was the end of world, and I thought I'd never meet a better man than Finn. But now I met Brody... Well, he might not be as good as Finn in every aspect, but I found some different and even better sparkle between us. I love how our relationship works for now because it makes me happy at least. *holds Kurt's hand* Why not give it a try? I think you should date him. Maybe you'll find he's better than Blaine.

KURT: *breathing deeply in and out* A-alright...I will.

A week later, Kurt runs into Paul at the bar again, and smiles shyly as Paul hands him his strawberry Daquiri. They chat for awhile about musicals and fashion, and it turns out that they have a lot of in common in both those areas. Kurt tries not to notice how much Paul's eyes crinkling when he laughs reminds him of Blaine. His heart aches thinking about it. Damit, Kurt tells himself, SNAP OUT OF IT! Rachel's right- you need to try to date other people.

There's a moment of silence as Paul mixes a drink for another customer, and then when he comes back over to Kurt's area again, Kurt clears his throat to get Paul's attention, and when Paul looks up, Kurt asks very shyly, "Listen, Paul- I find you very attractive and I'd like to get to know you better- would you be interested in getting coffee with me sometime?"


PAUL: *smiles* I'm flattered. Umm...how about this Saturday morning?


KURT: *smiles back sweetly* Sure...does 8 sound good? I have a class at NYADA at 10.

PAUL: Sure. You're a student in NYADA? I'm impressed. I used to study there, too.


KURT: *raises an eyebrow in interest* Oh really? Wait, so you graduated from there? Are you on Broadway somewhere?


PAUL: *sighs* I dropped out. I didn't fit in at that school. Broadway was my dream, but it isn't anymore. *sadly smiles* Anyways, see you then! I have to serve my customers, hope you don't mind. *walks away*


Kurt smiles to himself softly, trying desperately to ignore the feeling in his heart that's telling him he's making a mistake. Because hes' NOT- after all, nobody finds their soul-mate in high school...no one.

Kurt decides to text Rachel.






To: Rachel

Well, I asked him out on a date and he said yes. I'm excited! =)

From: Kurt


And it wasn't a lie. He was excited. Paul seemed like a really nice guy that Kurt could connect with very well.


Meanwhile, in Mickinley High, Blaine is sitting in the choir room. He vacantly stares at the platform, paying no attention to what Finn is saying or other members' performances. Though Finn blames him for not preparing for his homework for the past three week, Blaine just apologizes and says no more. He just doesn't care about New Direction now.

After the class dismisses, everyone leaves, except for Blaine. Blaine is still sitting there, taking out his cell phone from his bag and gazing at it, seemingly having no intention to make a phone call or text to someone. Then, Sam comes in and sits beside Blaine.


SAM: Hey, dude...what's the matter? You look like a Harry Potter nerd who finally saw the last movie or somethin'. *Sam said, patting Blaine lightly on the shoulder* Spill.




BLAINE: *glances at Sam*Remember I told you I went to New York few weeks ago? I actually went to find Kurt, too, because I wanted to get back together with him. *gulps* It worked at first, and everything felt so right. I never thought it could come back again. *slightly smiles* But then...*sighs* Rachel persuaded Kurt not to reunite with me and we should only be friends. Unfortunately, Kurt agreed, so I had to agree, too. And... that night was really terrible. *rubs his face* I saw Kurt was flirting with a bartender, a pretty handsome British man. I couldn't stand it, so I had a quarrel with Kurt and went back to Ohio immediately. I was so childish...I don't know, Sam. I want Kurt's back, but I don't know what to do now.


Sam bites his lip, thinking. "Ya know, friend..." he says in a terrible Southern accent, "This is a Godamn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation." 


When Blaine looks at him blankly, Sam replies, "It's a quote from 'Brokeback Mountain', dude. Kurt and I have hung out before and we watched it together. The sex scene was a little intense, but I mean, not in an OFFENSIVE way, just kind of a little violent, but it makes sense because-" Sam stops at the glare Blaine gives him for going on a tangent, "Right, getting back on track- you know what I think you should do? Serenade him. Tell him how you feel through song. It's the biggest Glee club cliche in the world, but most of the time, it seems to work. Sing him a song about how sorry you are, and that you'll love him forever, or something. Or something that will make him cry. Like maybe, 'Come What May' from Moulin Rouge or something. Or 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Huston. Although sorry dude, I know I'm biased since I was in love with her and all, but Mercedes totally owns that as far as Glee-Club members go. ANYWAY," Sam said emphatically, noticing that he was getting off track again, "My point is that...you need to woo him, and show him how much better you are for him than this new dude he's thinkin' about hookin' up with. And the best way to do that is probably with your voice. And I can help you pick a song too, if you want, bro. You game?"


"...OK, I'm in," Blaine frowns, trying to understand Sam's humor and reference, but he still agrees Sam provides a good idea, "Since 'I Will Always Love You' is Mercedes' song, I'd like to choose 'Come What May'. But do you think I should serenade him alone? Because I used to serenade him with lots of people. "

Sam bit his enormous lip thinking about this very carefully.

"What does your heart tell you?" He said. Blaine knew it was a Lord Of The Rings quote (because when was Sam NOT quoting or imitating things), but he also knew Sam was asking him a serious question. 

"I mean, I think it would probably be more intimate if you were to serenade him alone," Sam continued, "But on the other hand, if you had backup singers, we could run interference if Kurt tries to run out on you after your performance. Not- NOT THAT I THINK HE WOULD!" Sam added hastily, "I'm just sayin'...if you're scared, it might be nice to have some support. But we'll let you sing lead, of course. We'll just hum behind you. It could be New Directions but on the down-low, like when you performed with the Warblers or something." 

"You're right. I can imagine Kurt's surprised face if he sees me serenade him with you guys." Blaine smirked and said, "But I shouldn't be scared...No, Sam, I'm not talking about that. " Blaine shook his head when he saw Sam pointing at him and saying 'You shouldn't be! You're on Scare Tactics!' "I should face it alone to let Kurt directly feel my love and sincerity. Besides, I'm not sure whether all of the New Direction would support me if they know I hurt Kurt so much." Blaine sighs, "But thank you, anyway. "Blaine gratefully smiles at Sam, who is probably the only person supporting him to reunite with Kurt. "So do you have any suggestion for me to serenade Kurt alone? Especially on the condition of reunion? "


Sam thinks about it for a minute, biting his enormous lip in thought again. "Well, you could always sing him 'Come What May' from Moulin Rouge? That's a really beautiful love song, and that's one of Kurt's favorite movies, isn't it?"


"He definitely asked you to watch it with him, right? I remember you had lived with him since you moved back Ohio. " Blaine laughed, "He used to watch it with me all the time, and he always cried when he saw Satine and Christian singing 'Come What May'. " Blaine surely remembers Kurt's favorite movie; he'll watch it with him again. "The day's coming soon," he thought to himself, smiling a content smile. " I'll sing it, of course, and I'll bring a bunch of roses for him. Any more suggestion? "

Sam scratched an imaginary beard on his chin in thought..."Hmmm...do you think adding chocolates to the equation would be too cliche for Kurt? I mean, I don't even know if he eats chocolate, but he's kind of a romantic, so it seems like the perfect thing to woo him with, but you would know better than me what he likes."


"Chocolate? I think he'd prefer cheese cake..." Blaine murmured. He clearly knows Kurt's favorite food, which is Kurt's loyal friend when Kurt's sad or happy, but it's probably not enough. "OK, I'll prepare a dinner, for only two of us, and serenade him during the dinner. Now the only problem is to find which restaurant has the best private room for lovers... " Blaine seriously considered it for a while and clapped, "This plan seems pretty nice! I believe it will work. " Blaine looks at his watch, "I have to leave now. I'll plan the detail by myself. See you!"

On Blaine's way home, Blaine can't stop thinking of how Kurt will feel if he successfully carries out this plan. Of course, he is worried that the outcome will be a failure, but he still has to try. He needs to. He knows getting his soul mate back is never a waste of time; it's a must.

And now this is his first step.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)