2013/06/15

RP- Klaine Reunion by N & Y - Scene 15-20 (END on 6/15!!!!! )

這篇RP是Nikki和Yihbey一起合寫的。從2012/10/1開始,然後正式於2013/06/15結束,總共24,540字!耶咿咿咿咿咿!接下來是結婚篇!*u*
This Role Play is done by Nikki and Yihbey. AND THIS RP FINALLY ENDED!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! The next will be Klaine Wedding! *u*

RP scene 1-6: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/10/rp-klaine-reunion-by-nikki-and-yihbey.html
RP scene 7-8: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/12/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-7.html
RP scene 9-11: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/01/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-9.html

RP scene 12-13: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/02/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-12.html
RP scene 14: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/04/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-14.html
RP scene 15-20: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/05/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-15.html

("......One day.")
Scenario

Klaine tries to be friends after breaking up but then it's just too hard so they get back together.

Roles

NIKKI....AS KURT HUMMEL

NIKKI.... AS BURT HUMMEL
YIHBEY.... AS BLAINE ANDERSON
YIHBEY.... AS PAUL
YIHBEY.... AS RACHEL BERRY

(Nikki's dA: http://nikuke-08.deviantart.com/)




Scene 15 (Kurt and Rachel were in the apartment.)

Kurt decided to talk to Rachel about this predicament. Santana was out job-hunting and Kurt had just gotten back from Vogue.com. Rachel was sitting on the couch, crying her eyes out and Kurt immediately went over to hug her.



"Kurt!" Rachel hugged back very tightly, sniffing and choking, "I-I just broke up with Brody... " She buried her head into Kurt's shoulder more, tears gradually dipping into Kurt's sweater, "It's weird... I should've not felt this bad. He's liar! A hooker! I should've been happy for doing the right thing!...I thought I've already been an adult, but it turned out I'm still a child, taking wrong feelings too seriously... " 

"Oh honey," Kurt said, kissing her on the forehead and holding her in his arms, "you couldn't have seen this coming. None of us could have. You did absolutely nothing wrong. But I'm still so sorry. VERY sorry."


Kurt sighed heavily. "Not...not exactly. We're....taking a break while I figure out whether or not I should go back to Blaine. Paul...well, he was very hurt that we- th-that Blaine and I slept together and that I didn't tell him right away, so...I feel awful about that...but I'm not really sure what I want to do yet...I mean...of COURSE I still love Blaine, but..." Kurt started getting choked up, "Can I really go back to him after what he DID to me? I just...don't know if I should. But at the same time, I don't feel right staying with Paul, because my feelings for him aren't as strong, but maybe they'll grow?" Kurt winced as a few tears slipped off of his own cheeks. "I guess....I just don't really know what to do, Rachel. I....I could use some advice."


"Kurt, if the feelings are not right, then don't do it anymore, " Rachel held Kurt's hands, "I mean, I spent so much time staying with Brody... to forget my feelings for Finn, but I never really made it. Even though it's his dirt- no, his special occupation causing our breakup, but I knew it would happen someday.  I just deceived myself it wouldn't happen, " Rachel choked up a little bit, taking a deep break and continuing, "Every time when I get closer to Brody, a little voice always appeared, telling me I shouldn't forsake Finn. I thought it's a normal sign for me to get over Finn, but now... " Rachel held Kurt even tighter, "I realized that I never really loved Brody. So... I guess you had similar feelings, right? "


"y-yeah...I tried to deny them, I really did....but it's no use...I'll probably never truly be over him." Kurt said wistfully. "Maybe...I should break up with Paul, but...not get back together with Blaine right away. But you're right- I can't keep stringing Paul along like this. Not when I don't love him back." 

Rachel nodded and hugged Kurt, "I'll always be there for you, Kurt, no matter what your decision will be. "


They hugged for a long while, then walking back to their own room. To Kurt's surprise, he felt quite peaceful after he made the decision. Maybe it's because he... had always felt more guilty than love when he was with Paul. 


Scene 16 (Kurt and Paul met in an empty classroom in NYADA.)


"So... did you figure it out? " Paul asked as Kurt came in. 

"Y-yeah," Kurt said, feeling his voice shake with nerves. "I think...I should probably let you go, Paul. I'm....I'm so sorry." Kurt already felt like crying. He hated hurting people. Shit.


Paul sighed, "I knew it long time ago, but I still wanted to believe you were trying to be with me...trying to love me... " Paul's eyes had already been moisten, "now it seemed like it's my own delusion... I totally shouldn't let you go back to find your ex - such a huge mistake!  It made you realize..." Paul got closer to Kurt, looked directly into Kurt's eyes, "You're still in love with him, didin't it? "


" I WAS trying to love you," Kurt said through a sob, "I just....couldn't. But it's not....your fault? And I really did like you." Kurt said, trying to recompose himself.

"A-And I don't think it would've mattered if I had gone back to him or not," Kurt said, sniffing, "The feelings...would still be there."


"I hate him... I really wanted to love you, you know?  You're such a adorable person... " Tears slowly dropped down from Paul's cheeks, " but he's already lived in your heart, forever, I could see it from your eyes - sparkles always appeared there when you mentioned him, no matter they were sad or happy..." Paul wiped away his tears, smiling, " Anyway, it doesn't matter now. Thank you for giving me such a happy time in the past few months. Could I hug you? As a last gift from you?"  

"Yeah....yeah, you can." Kurt said, crying himself. "I....I know I have no right to ask you this, but....do you think we could ever be....friends?"


"I don't know. Maybe. You still can see me in the bar, " Paul shrugged, "if you need to talk, then I will be there. Or you can just call me..." Paul sighed, "God, I've already missed you." 


"Oh, honey," Kurt said, whoops, he really shouldn't call him that anymore, oh well, too late, "Thank you for being so understanding about this." Kurt hugged Paul and cried. Despite the hurt he was feeling, he knew he was making the right decision. Even if he didn't get back together with Blaine right now (and he was FUCKING SCARED to do that, just the thought made him feel sick) he knew it wasn't right for him to stay with Paul. Paul just wasn't right for him.

" You're welcome, " Paul gently patted Kurt's back, hugging back tightly.


Scene 17 (In Blaine's room.)

It's been two months after the night when Kurt and Blaine promised not to involve in each other's love life in the hotel. They're still best friends and talked through the Skype every night. Blaine was pretty satisfied with their current relationship. As long as he could keep in touch with Kurt, he could give up getting back together with Kurt.


He had never thought he got totally different ideas about it after he saw a news. 


Lying on the bed, Blaine was bored and flipping the channels. Then he saw the marriage equality news- there were more than ten states passing the law and more and more states were gonna follow their steps. People cried with joy as the government announced their permission.


Blaine hailed. He was really excited. He's dreamt of it for a long time since childhood. Especially when it becomes legal, it means that he could have a normal marriage and family, just like everyone else. His father had always told him he couldn't never have had a normal family of his own in this life because no one would recognize his relationship with his partner; now he could totally retort what his father said and strive for what he was dreaming of.


Then, he started to imagine his marriage and family. He used to talk about it a lot with Kurt, planning their wedding, family, children together: their wedding would be perfectly held in New York City, in all pure white, with all of their family, Glee club members, and the Warblers, and they would sing "Come What May" to each other as their vows. They would live in a big, beautiful white house with porch and garden, so they could sometimes enjoy sunshine there or play games with children. They would have two children, and both of them would be girls because Kurt really wanted to design clothes for little girls. They would come back to meet Burt twice a month because Burt used to say he would adore his grandchildren a lot if he really had one...


Suddenly, Blaine was panic. 


He found he couldn't imagine doing these plans with someone else. That would be totally wrong because...he believed no one could replace Kurt and realize these dreams with him. 


The emptiness was horrible. Blaine tried not to be negative about it, but he still was. He knew that he could have other plans if he found someone else, but it couldn't be as perfect like this. It WOULDN"T be. Kurt was his soul mate, the only person who knew him so well and still tolerated about everything about him- except the breakup. His future plan couldn't be without him; he would regret it forever. 


Then he thought what Kurt said at the night when Kurt and he were talking about Paul. Things seemed not to be very smooth between them. He knew Kurt definitely just took Paul as a mean to help him get over Blaine. If Kurt really loves him, he would smile and talk about him confidently. 


So he still had chances. 


Blaine decided. He wanted to propose to Kurt immediately. He wasn't even scared that Kurt might refuse him because he knew it's worthwhile to do it. Kurt was his soul mate, the one who knows his coffee order, his taste of magazines, his aspiration, and his future plans, and he would be the only one who did the plans with him together.


"When you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with somebody... you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."




Blaine decided to go to find Burt tomorrow. He can't wait. 

Scene 18 (In Mickinley High's hall.)


Nervous and impatient, Blaine was sitting in the empty hall and waiting for Burt. He really hoped Burt would supported his proposal to Kurt. If Burt agreed, everything would be much easier; if Burt disagreed... well, he would ask him for reasons or suggestion. He knew Burt was a kind and reasonable person, as he had got along with him for the past few months after he promised Kurt to take care of Burt. 


"Hey, Blaine....what can I do for ya?" Burt asked as he strolled into the hall.

"Hi, Burt, " Blaine swallowed hard, "I...I wanna ask you something... it's about your son, "  feeling he's shaking, he still asked, "I knew you might not understand, but... I really want to marry your son Kurt, " seeing Burt in shock, he quickly explained, "I just can't imagine my marriage and my family can exist without him. That's too horrible and it made me feel my life become a massive black hole and I... I really don't know how to do. "




Burt shook his head at Blaine. "Kid, you know you're like family to me- but I gotta be honest- you're in WAY over your head, here, I mean- did you learn NOTHING from Finn and Rachel? And wait...are you and Kurt even together?"

"No...we're not back together, " seeing Burt disagree, Blaine was a little panic, but he tried to calm himself down, "but we're not like Finn and Rachel. They are straight. We are gay. They can find new love interest easily, while we can't. It's been several months, I still can't find someone else to fall in love with, and I think... " Blaine swallowed, "Kurt doesn't get along with his new boyfriend well. And the news about gay marriage is legal in several states just reminded me... I should strive for whom I love. Kurt was so unique, so special, and he is my soul mate. My future life can't be without him. "


"Hey....listen to me," Burt said turning around and placing both hands on Blaine's shoulders, "When two people love each other as much as you and Kurt do, everything has a way of working itself out. So don't be in such a rush. When the time is right, you'll know. But you should NOT ask Kurt to marry you right now. You guys are way too young, trust me on this."

Blaine was silenced. Burt sounded so right, but he still couldn't accept it. He believed that he still had to do something bold to break the ice, to make Kurt realize how he felt too- He knew Kurt would feel the same if he asked him to picture his marriage and family. He knew it so well because they had planned it together for lots of times.

 "You're right. Thank you, Burt, " Blaine answered and left.


Scene 19 (After Wemma's wedding, Kurt and Blaine were in Breadstix.)




"I still can't believe they got married! " Blaine excitedly said, "Especially it was after we won the Regional... such a blessing! " 

"I know...to be honest, I'm surprised Emma didn't ditch the wedding- I figured with her anxiety and all she'd be too overwhelmed with a big celebration like that. I have to say, I was very proud of her." Kurt admitted.


"I agree. That's a big progress for her. But I also believe Mr. Shue gave her lots of confidence to make her believe in him. The power of love! " Blaine exclaimed, taking a sip of tea, " They trust each other, help each other, get through all the difficulties together...Such a wonderful relationship!" Blaine sighed, " That even made me want to get married right now. " 



Kurt's heart skipped a beat as his face turned bright red and he turned to Blaine with his mouth hanging open in shock. "I....WHAT?"

Blaine took a little black box, walking to the side of Kurt and knelt down, "I really love you, Kurt, after these months, I found no one could replace you in my mind, " Blaine took a deep breath, "I know you might be in shock right now, but..." Blaine sighed, trying to rebuild his chaotic mind, "I can't imagine living a life without you. I really want to live a marriage and a family with you... You are the first love of my life, and you will be the last one too, " Blaine opened the box and smiled, "Would you marry me, Kurt? "

Kurt just stared at Blaine in absolute shock. He wasn't...was he? But...surely he knew that it was too soon! Although part of Kurt admitted he DID love this man enough to marry him (of COURSE he did)! He also knew that right now wasn't the right time. For God sakes, they weren't even together!


"B-Blaine, wait..." Kurt said, feeling his heart break a little at the sight of Blaine's smile falling into a frown at Kurt's hesitance, "I....I'm So sorry, but....I...I can't do this. Not here. Not now. Not...not like this." Kurt felt tears building up at the back of his eyes. Shit, if he was doing the right thing, why did this hurt so damn much? Seeing Blaine looking so crushed, Kurt quickly added, "I'm not saying I'll NEVER marry you, I just- think we should try rebuilding our friendship first...and then maybe try the boyfriend thing again...and THEN we can get married. I don't....wanna rush something this huge....you understand, right?" Kurt asked hopefully.

Blaine looked down, disappointed, "Don't you love me? "

Kurt sighed heavily. WHY was Blaine making this so difficult?

"you KNOW I do..." he said softly, wincing at the sound of his voice breaking, "which is why I want to wait until things are right with us again. Because, Blaine, don't you think we should rebuild our FRIENDSHIP first before we worry about anything else?" 

Blaine sighed, "I know you think it's too soon, but..." Blaine held Kurt's hands, "I just... don't want to lose you. Time changed everything, and I don't want it to change our love for each other... especially after this year, I realized that very much and couldn't bear any of it anymore..." holding even more tightly, Blaine started to feel a little tearing up, "Could you give me a hint, or some kind of promise, that... we will be together someday? I...I...really need you to give me some proof... to convince me that I'm not the only one who wants to be back together. Please..."

Kurt felt tears cloud his vision as he squeezed their clasped hands and whispered in a VERY choked up voice, "I still have....your bowtie promise ring that you gave me last Christmas. I keep it in a drawer and....and no matter how many times I wanted to throw it away because I was mad at you, I couldn't...I couldn't make myself do it...be-because I feel like throwing it away would be a symbol that I'm giving up on the possibility of us being a couple in the future...a-and I couldn't bring myself to do that....I hope....that helps...." Kurt was crying very hard now, torn between wanting to say yes and marry Blaine right now and wanting to wait until he feels the time is right.

"Re-Really? You STILL keep it?...Oh God, I'm so glad! " Blaine sniffed, wiping his tears away with his sleeves, "I thought you threw it away after we broke up...thank you, thank you!" Blaine was still crying, too, but he finally smiled, "That gave me so much hope, " Blaine stood up, "Would you mind if we go to your apartment now? I have so many things I want to talk with you right now... and I also want to see the ring."

Scene 20

When they got to Kurt's apartment, Kurt and Blaine sat down next to each other on the bed. They weren't touching, but they were still VERY aware of the others' presence.

"......you......said you wanted to talk to me....what's up?" Kurt asked, glancing up at him and trying to smile. The ringbox was clutched in his hand, which was trembling slightly. Why was he so nervous?

"Give me the ring." Blaine smiled warmly.

Kurt gave Blaine the ring, his heart pounding wildly with anticipation of what he would do with it.




Blaine torn the ring into two pieces right before Kurt, without any hesitation, "I'm gonna take the ring back because I broke my promise. I have to tear them apart to remind me of what I have done..."

"Oh, honey," Kurt said, rubbing Blaine's back, "It was a sweet thought, really....just....a little premature."

"Not at all, but thanks, " Blaine smiled bitterly, taking out of the little ring box, "Since you didn't give up the possibility of us being a couple in the future, I have something else for you... "

Blaine opened the box. A tiny, shiny silver ring was quietly shown before them, and it immediately blew both of their mind away- both of them had been too busy with the proposal at Breadstix to notice how beautiful it was...Blaine got more confident again when he saw the ring, "This is not a proposal, I promise! But...I have a request for you. "

Blaine knelt down in front of Kurt. Nervously and fearfully, Blaine could only hear his heartbeat at this moment. He was too afraid to lose Kurt again. But he had to. He had to grasp the chance as hard as possible because...

Kurt is the love of his life.

"Kurt... " Blaine swallowed hard, "this ring was used to be an engagement ring, but now I wanted to use it as something else. A Klaine ring. "

Kurt felt a lump grow in his throat. "A....a...'KLAINE' ring...? Blaine....what.....what is this?"

"It's a ring which represents our relationship...If you accept my ring, it will mean I have your permission of chasing you back," Blaine swallowed, "In the past few weeks, you kept distance from me, as if we couldn't have got closer forever- don't get me wrong, I understand that, " Blaine explained, trying not to make Kurt uncomfortable, "But I just felt like, if I don't do something, our relationship won't be back like it used to be forever..." 

"So now, this 'Klaine' ring is a chance for us being back together from the beginning. From the Blackbird moment. It implies I can get closer to you more than friends...sometimes, and...maybe one day you will finally accept me and we'll be back again, " Blaine started to shivered a little when he saw Kurt's frown, " But if one day you find someone else or can't bear with me anymore, you can return the ring back and I will stop. That's it."

"I need some faith, Kurt. Please accept it, please..." Blaine sniffed, nervously waiting for Kurt's answer.

Kurt's tears were trailing down his cheeks. He was very moved by Blaine's speech and of course he still loved him fiercely, even though he was also still really, REALLY hurt. But he was healing some. I mean, they WERE friends again.

Kurt reached out with a trembling hand and took the ring from Blaine. "S-someday, I'm sure we'll be together again, Blaine," he said in shaky voice but with a sweet smile gracing his mouth, "....when the time is right....because I doubt I could ever find anyone who can replace you." Without another word, Kurt took the ring from Blaine, and slipped it into his pocket. "I don't want to wear this yet, but....I want to keep it for the day when I WILL wear it. Because that will be the day I'm ready to be yours again. And it WILL happen one day, Blaine. I just need more time first."

"No problem," Blaine smiled, wiping away his tears, kissing the back of Kurt's hand, very slowly and gently, "Thank you."

"....c'mere, sweetheart," Kurt said, wrapping him in a fierce hug.


......One day.

End.

RP scene 1-6: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/10/rp-klaine-reunion-by-nikki-and-yihbey.html
RP scene 7-8: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/12/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-7.html
RP scene 9-11: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/01/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-9.html

RP scene 12-13: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/02/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-12.html
RP scene 14: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/04/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-14.html
RP scene 15-20: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/05/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-15.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)