2013/02/23

RP- Klaine Reunion by N & Y - Scene 9-11

這篇RP是Nikki和Yihbey一起合寫的。從2012/10/1開始,然後正式於2013/06/15結束,總共24,540字!耶咿咿咿咿咿!接下來是結婚篇!*u*
This Role Play is done by Nikki and Yihbey. AND THIS RP FINALLY ENDED!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! The next will be Klaine Wedding! *u*


(Kurt's calling Burt! What suggestion will Burt give to Kurt? )

Scenario

Klaine tries to be friends after breaking up but then it's just too hard so they get back together.

Roles

KURT HUMMEL 

BRODY
SAM EVANS
BLAINE ANDERSON
RACHEL BERRY
PAUL
ADAM
BURT

This time, we wrote these roles together because I'm not really good at writing British man. ^^; Thanks for Nikki's help! But basically, Nikki wrote most parts of Kurt, and I wrote most parts of Rachel and Blaine.


(Nikki's dA: http://nikuke-08.deviantart.com/)


Scene 9 (In Kurt and Rachel's apartment.)


Kurt felt like he was going to be sick. Paul was going to be at his apartment to pick him up in ten minutes, and he still hadn't picked out his outfit.

"Rachel, can you come in here?! It's a fashion emergency!" Oh God, how the tables had turned. Kurt turning to RACHEL for fashion advice? Yikes. Cue the Mayan Apocolypse after all. It was the only explanation.

"I'm coming! " Rachel ran to Kurt as soon as she heard Kurt's calling. She quickly looked Kurt up and down, seriously checking Kurt's clothes, hair and shoes. He's gorgeous today, Rachel thought. She was glad Kurt was finally ready for taking his first step for the British guy, but... 


"Perfect! " Rachel happily announced the result of her cautious examination, "Except...you forgot wearing a smile!" She softly pinched Kurt's cheek. "What's wrong? You look a little down."


Kurt sighed. "I...I'm fine, it's just...I miss Blaine. NOT LIKE THAT-!" He added hurriedly as he saw her eyes widened, "I just mean as...as a friend. I mean, I know he's upset that things didn't work out between us, and that I picked Paul over him, but I need to give other people a chance before I'm sure that...that he's the one." Kurt swallowed the lump in his throat. "I guess...I guess I just thought he'd be happy for me and wouldn't be so angry that he'd stop talking to me altogether. It really hurts my feelings, Rachel. I don't like not having him in my life." Kurt winced as he felt tears pooling behind his eyes and hurriedly wiped them away.


"Aww, my poor little Kurtie, come over here!" Rachel hugged Kurt tightly and gently patted Kurt's back, "Don't worry too much. Blaine just needs time to get over it. He likes you so much, and I don't believe he'll leave you forever. " Rachel confidently promised Kurt, though it seemed more like a comfort rather than a truth. However, Kurt still looked pretty sad. Rachel got a little impatient and rolled her eyes. "Come on, you're just going to have a date with him! It doesn't mean you're getting together forever!" Rachel just couldn't understand why Kurt was so cared how Blaine would feel about his first dating with Paul. "Kurt, now it's time for you to pursue your happiness. So promise me, forget Blaine for a while, OK? "


Kurt swallowed and wiped his eyes on his sleeve, then smiled at Rachel. "Okay...you're right. I'm sorry." He looked in the mirror then. His outfit was the same one he'd worn during his Babaravention in Born This Way.

"Um...I appreciate the effort, but honey, this is VERY fourth of July chic. Not exactly appropriate for winter." His eyes lit up then. "I think I know just what to wear!" Suddenly, the door bell rang. Kurt looked at his watch and panicked. "Oh my God...it's ten past seven! I...I lost track of time. Rachel, tell him I'll be down in ten minutes! Please go entertain him for me!" Kurt started pushing Rachel towards the door as Paul knocked this time.


"Coming!" Rachel called out, opening the door to find Paul standing there looking especially handsome in a black trench coat with a beautiful gray scarf wrapped around his neck. He really was quite handsome, and looked absolutely NOTHING like Blaine. Good.


"Why hello there," he said in a charming British thick British accent. His voice was a lot deeper than Blaine's too, "You must be Kurt's best friend, Rachel. It's nice to meet you. My name is Paul." He held out his hand, offering her a handshake.


"Oh!...YES! I'm Rachel. Hi!" Rachel nervously replied, even getting blushed when she held Paul's firm hand. Gosh, Kurt's SO lucky! If she were single now, she would definitely date him! "Kurt will be down in ten minutes. Would you like to come in and sit for a while? "


"Sure! That's very kind of you. " Paul politely replied and grinned at Rachel. 


Rachel led him into the living room, feeling more and more anxious. Having a clear look at Paul's appearance, she finally realized why Kurt was so nervous - He looked like 25 or 26 years old, much maturer than them, not to mention he was such a charming British man! Rachel even started to worry if Paul regarded her of a little silly country girl even though he was not her date.


"Need a drink or anything?"


"Thanks, but not for now."


"Okay...I see." Things got even MORE awkward. Silence fell between them for a while. Paul just quietly sat there and did nothing, while Rachel anxiously bit her fingers and tried to figure out something to ease the tension. No, she couldn't ruin this good chance for Kurt! Kurt needed this guy to get over his pain!


So Rachel took a deep breath, "Where do you come from? London? " Rachel decided to shoot a random question first. 



"Winchester. I lived there until I was 18. "

"That's a beautiful place! I plan to go there when I start to travel around the world in my 30s!" 

"Well, I can take you two around there if you want to go there. I'm pretty good at introducing my hometown to people since I used to guide tourists there as a part-time job. " 

"That would be amazing! " Rachel excitedly replied. She wanted Kurt to be with him ever more! And now she became more and more curious about this guy. "So why did you come to New York? "

"Umm, majorly because of NYADA. " 

"Ohmygodsoyouare - " Rachel's eyes exaggeratedly widened. She didn't expect that at all! 

"Haha, yes, I used to be NYADA's student. Kurt didn't tell you? " 

"HE DIDN"T! GOD HE SHOULD TELL ME EARLIER! " Rachel exclaimed, upset that she hadn't recognizea him as a NYADA student for so long. 

"I studied there to pursue my dreams in Broadway," Paul hesitated, "...with my ex. " His smile gradually faded away. "Sorry, I shouldn't tell you about this. Hope you don't mind!" Paul had a quick laugh, trying to pretend nothing happened.

Kurt was coming down the stairs and noticed Paul and Rachel talking. He also heard Rachel's "infatuated" giggle. Figures. Rachel just HAD to crush on everyone of Kurt's love interests. At least Paul was gay, and not drunk, so the chance of them making out was pretty much moot. 



"Hello, Paul, sorry to have kept you waiting," Kurt said cordially, coming down the stairs. He was dressed in a Mark Jacobs button up shirt and was wearing his signature zebra brooch on the left side of it. His pants were the ones he wore to Rachel's party that night she and Blaine had made out. Kurt was using this as a step to get over Blaine- to wear pants that reminded him of Blaine while going out on a date with somebody else...and just deciding not to give a damn about it. 


Paul stood up and walked over to Kurt, bending down and kissing his hand. He was the epitome of old fashioned, suave and smooth. Kurt definitely swooned a little. 


"Not to worry- I was quite enjoying getting to know your lovely friend Rachel, here." Paul then took a step back and gave Kurt's outfit the once-over. "You look absolutely gorgeous, by the way! Bloody hell...I feel I may have under-dressed a bit in comparison to you." 


Kurt looked at Paul's outfit. He was dressed in a long sleeved silk button down shirt and was wearing a vest over the top of it, with a tie done up at the collar. It was proper, refined, and very British. His pants were simple black slacks, done up with a leather belt. His shoes were Doc Martins. Kurt LOVED Doc Martins. 


In fact, Kurt loved the entire thing. 


"Au contraire," he said in a french accent, "I think you look pretty gorgeous yourself. And that red silk shirt really brings out the blue in your eyes." Kurt said, smiling sweetly. 


Paul took his hand in his and rubbed his thumb over Kurt's knuckle. The gesture was bold and at the same time tender, and it made Kurt's heart race.

"Thank you, love. Shall we depart?" 


"That would be lovely. Lead the way, Kind sir." 


Before Kurt left, he turned back and waved goodbye to Rachel, who gave him an enthusiastic double-thumbs-up. 


Kurt grinned at her and looped his arm through Paul's as they shut the door behind him and walked to his car. 


He was nervous, but very, very excited.

And definitely VERY infatuated with Paul.







Scene 10 (In the Buttercup Bake Shop. )


"I thought you'd have brought me to a coffee shop, " Kurt giggled when he walked into the shop with Paul, "But I love cupcakes! "

"That would be a bit boring, I expect," Paul's laughed, "but they also sell coffee, too, if you want to order one. Today it's my treat, so please choose what you like. "

Standing before the counter, Kurt couldn't decide which cupcake he would like to order. There were so many colorful cupcakes displayed in the window, making Kurt eagrly want to have a bite of each of them. He swallowed and carefully took a look at Paul, but Paul just smiled at him and said nothing. At last, Kurt boldly decided to choose Lady Baltimore. As for Paul, he ordered two cupcakes - Devil Dog and German Chocolate, Apple Pie with Crumb Topping, and a cup of Hot Coffee Latte Double.

Then they sat down and started to chat. As usual, they had another very nice talk this time. However, different from last time, sometimes when Kurt was talking, Paul just gazed at him and said nothing. Kurt felt pretty sweet, but he also got a little nostalgic - in one summer, he was talking about Glee club's losing at Nationals to Blaine in the Lima coffee shop, and Blaine also just gazed at him and... "Was he going to say 'I love you' later?" Kurt's heart was pounding a bit when he thought of this. If Paul really did so, he would probably have a confused feeling mixed with joy and bitterness.



Still, a sense of possibility started to well up from the bottom of Kurt's heart. Maybe- just maybe, he could forget all the mess with Blaine and start a whole new life with this man. Maybe he could realize his dreams with this man in New York. Maybe he could love another person as he used to love Blaine. Maybe he could forget the feeling of being forsaken in the past. Maybe he could remember the feeling of being loved again.


Kurt's thoughts was suddenly interrupted when his cellphone rang.

Kurt picked up his cell phone and stared at the screen. His heart stopped when he saw Blaine's name flashing across it.

Not now...PLEASE not now....not while he was on a date...

Kurt should just ignore it...he should just ignore it...and yet...he'd been missing Blaine TERRIBLY, and maybe Blaine wanted to make up and be friends with him again. Kurt couldn't deny that he missed having
Blaine in his life....surely being friends wouldn't be so hard now that he was starting to date somebody else...right? And his feelings would probably fade faster if he started dating Paul, too...

"Paul, I...I'm so sorry, but I need to take this...I-I'll be right back," Kurt said in a shaky voice, and before Paul could respond, Kurt had retreated to the men's bathroom area and pressed the phone to his ear, his hands trembling with anxiety and...hope?

"He....hello?" Kurt asked, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

"Hi, Kurt." Blaine nervously said, "I...I want to ask you something. " Hearing Kurt didn't answer, he gulped and went on, "Mr. Schue and Miss Phillsbury are going to have a wedding next week, so ... will you attend it? " Blaine decided to make use of this wedding to meet Kurt. He was pretty sure that Kurt would come back for his teachers, but he still had to ask.


Kurt's heart skips a beat. Attend a wedding with his ex? That seems so weird. But then again, if this is Blaine's way of reaching out to be his friend again, Kurt would jump at the opportunity. After all, Blaine was too important to him not to be in his life at all.

"I'll have to check my schedule and see what my classes look like...but if I end up being free, then sure...I'll go with you." Kurt said tentatively.

"Alright. " Blaine was disappointed a little, but at least he still had chances for now, "Hope I can see you then! This wedding is gonna be epic, as I know from our recent help for the preparation for the wedding. I would regret if I missed it! " Blaine tried to persuade Kurt a bit more, "talk to you later!"


Kurt frowned and stared at his cellphone for a few minutes after Blaine hung up the phone. He walked back to Paul, "Sorry for the wait! It's just a friend's calling. " Kurt smiled at Paul, trying not to let Paul notice that it was Blaine.


"What's wrong? It seems that something worries you." Paul asked when he saw Kurt looked pretty disturbed.

Kurt shakes his head, putting on a fake smile that he hopes looks real to Paul.

"Nothing...just...a friend invited me to a wedding back in Lima, my old choir teacher and guidance counselor's wedding to be exact, and I want to go, but I'm not sure if I can miss school for that...I'm pretty sure he said it was on a weekday, so...that's tricky with my schedule."

"I see. Well, I hope you can participate in the wedding. If I were you, I would ask for leave and go back to Lima. Wedding always makes people happy, especially when it's related to the people you like or you love. " Paul encouraged Kurt, not noticing it was Blaine's idea of asking Kurt back. "And maybe you can get the bouquet!"

Kurt smiled at Paul. "Alright, well...if it's alright with you, then I think I will. I'm gonna...call him back real quick and let him know. Be right back." Kurt leaned over and kissed Paul's cheek briefly as he got up from the table. "Thank you."

Then he walked off, leaving Paul to wonder who the "He" was...it couldn't be Blaine...could it?

Out of strong curiosity and worry, Paul decided to follow Kurt and saw Kurt quickly going into the toilet. He carefully glanced from the outside, finding Kurt has already hide himself in the stall. So he went in, trying to overhear something from Kurt's conversation with "his friend".


"Kurt, it's Blaine...yeah...it looks like my schedule has freed up, so I'd love to go to the wedding with you...a-as friends, of course...alright...I'll talk to Isabelle about plane tickets. Talk to you soon. Bye." 

Kurt hung up the phone and smiled to himself. He was excited to see Blaine. But that didn't mean he wanted anything to happen between them...did it?


"Hi, Kurt," Paul smiled as he saw Kurt walking out of the door, "Sorry I overheard you, but I think we need to talk about this. " Hands in pockets, Paul walked closer to Kurt and squinted at him, "You're actually going back to the wedding with your ex-boyfriend, aren't you? "


Kurt looked down at his shoes nervously. "Yes, but....we're just going as friends. But if you're uncomfortable with me going, I...I can call and cancel on him. I don't wanna hurt your feelings, so..."


"I won't stop you if you want to go," Paul sighs, "This is just our first date. I don't want you to feel bad because of me. " Paul gave Kurt a smile, trying to ease the tension a little bit, "But I still have to say, to be honest, I don't like him. I still haven't gotten over his 'jealousy' that night... No, no, Kurt, I'm only kidding! " Paul immediately explained when he saw Kurt turned pale again, "Anyway, I hope you can have a great time at the wedding. Now, shall we go back to the table? "


Kurt smiled sweetly and leaned in to kiss Paul's cheek. "You're really kind. Thank you. I promise nothing will happen. Blaine and I are over...it's all about you now." Kurt started walking back to the table. "Would you like to go dancing after dinner? Tomorrow's a Saturday, so neither of us have school so we could stay out late if you wanted to."

"As you wish, my dear. " Paul's concern and suspect was finally eliminated when Kurt promised him with a firm gaze. "It will be my honor if I have a dance with you. " Paul pondered for a while, and his eyes suddenly widened, "I know a place which is pefect for us to go dancing. It includes an huge stage and good sound stage. And more importantly, " Paul smirked, " It's empty on Friday night, so no one will bother us, " Paul held Kurt's hands and said, "So...would you like to come with me? "


Kurt smiled at Paul and squeezed his hands in return. "It would be my pleasure."






Scene 11 (In the NYADA campus. )

Walking in the NYADA campus, Kurt was very confused now. He wanted to know where they were going to, but Paul just kept saying "You will see" and led him to the destination. Kurt could see a few NYADA students waving hands at Paul, but Paul just nodded and never stopped to talk to them. Then they went into an old building, going through empty halls and hallways, down into basement floor 1, and they finally stopped before a room with a poster "Adam's Apples" on the door. 

"Here, " Paul unlocked the door and smiled, "Welcome. Please come in. "


Kurt looked around, surprised but excited. "You didn't tell me we were going to be dancing, just the TWO of us."

Paul laughed, "No, I didn't. " Paul ran onto the stage and walked around, "It's been a while since the last time I stood here. Those good old days... I always danced here on Friday nights, with somebody I used to know. " Paul sighed, but he quickly changed the topic, "Wait a minute. Let me show you something, " He said as he disappeared into the backstage.

Minutes later, the music started to play, and Paul's voice just came out from the backstage, "Live in my house; I'll be your shelter..."




Kurt came on stage and started singing Angel's part, smiling at Paul as he walked up on stage with him, grabbing a mic from an abandoned mic stand on his way towards the stage.


Paul laughed, and he continued Tom's part as he walked around Kurt, "... But sweet kisses, I've got to spare; I'll be there and I'll cover you" 


Then they started to sing and dance together. The distance between them got shorter and shorter, both physically and mentally, and the heat never stopped accumulating and then spreading in the air through their voice, breath, and emotion.  


Finally, Paul holds Kurt's hand. "With a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you"


Kurt smiled and leaned in, kissing Paul on the lips, gently.

It felt...off somehow, but Kurt figured he just wasn't used to kissing someone new.

"Paul. " A strange voice with British accent suddenly floated into Kurt's ear. He heard Paul gasped, so he also turned around --


A tall man, who wore a blue plaid shirt jacket, black jeans and a black beanie, standing with hands in pockets in the auditorium. 


"Adam? I thought you wouldn't be here. " Paul's face turned completely pale as if he had seen a ghost. 

"I came back here to fetch my sheet music, " Adam walked onto the stage, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Adam. " Adam smiled and nodded at Kurt.

Kurt reached out and shook Adam's hand. "Kurt," he said in a surprised voice. Who was this guy? He was British like Paul, and even looked kind of similar. Were they related somehow?

"I...I'm sorry, I have to ask this- are you two brothers?" Kurt asked curiously.


"No! " Adam laughed, "To tell you the truth - I assume you wouldn't mind, Paul? " Adam asked and looked at Paul, but Paul just averted his eyes from Adam and timidly nodded. 


"We grew up together in Winchester, and both of us studied here after we turned 18. I came here first, and he came one year later, but that doesn't matter, " Adam took a deep breath, " I was his ex-boyfriend. But you don't need to worry - I can see you mean a lot to him, since he brought you to this place. "


Kurt blushed. "Umm, thank you? Would...would you like to join us?"

Kurt blanched. What was he doing, inviting this guy he didn't even know- and who was also Paule's EX-to hang out with them?! Geez. Shooting Paul an 'I'm sorry' look, Kurt quickly added, "O-Only if you want to, of course! I just figured if you came here, you must've come to see Paul."


Adam smiled, "Thank you, but I really have to go. There's a huge contest tomorrow and I need to practice more. By the way, your duet is really impressive! You two are really a cute couple." Adam grinned when he saw both Kurt and Paul blushed, "I'm happy for you, Paul, even though I'm not sure if you've already forgiven me. And..." Adam sighed, "I hope that we can be friends again. Maybe we could have some coffee or tea together, like we used to. Call me back if you have time. "

Both Kurt and Paul remained silent until they saw Adam left. Paul sighed and turned to Kurt, "I'm really sorry that my ex interrupted our date. That's really embarrassing. I really hope you won't mind."


Kurt shook his head and smiled sweetly. "Not at all...so....are you guys still friends?"


"Maybe yes, maybe not, I don't know, " Paul sighed and walked to the edge of the stage, "I think we're over, but I found I still miss him. I'm NOT saying I love him, " Paul sat down, "I just miss the days we used to have. They were really great, but we won't have them anymore. I guess something just couldn't be replaced, especially he is my first boyfriend. " Paul turned around and suddenly found Kurt had already sat beside him, " But don't worry, I'm much more fond of you than him now. " Paul held Kurt hands tightly.

Kurt nodded sympathetically, squeezing Paul's hand. "I know how you feel. I miss Blaine like crazy too, just, you know, as a friend, and he was my first love, so it's hard for me to imagine having stronger feelings for someone than I did for Blaine," Kurt paused and shook his head sadly, "But I know that I at least have to try. And...I want to try with you." Kurt finished, turning his body so he could look directly into Paul's eyes.


"So let's try it now. " Paul kissed Kurt, softly and gently.

Kurt reached up and cradled Paul's face in his hand as he deepened the kiss. Why the hell did this feel so familiar? And then it hit him. This is exactly how he'd kissed Blaine the first time. Dammit, Kurt, stop thinking about Blaine! He told himself. It's over! You HAVE to move on! If you give him another chance, he'll only hurt you again. When Paul pulled away from Kurt, Kurt tried to smile, but he could feel his lower lip trembling. DAMMIT!


"What's wrong? Did I make you uncomfortable? " Paul anxiously said as he saw Kurt's face turned pale.


Kurt shook his head, trying to physically clear his thoughts of Blaine away. "N-no, sorry, I'm fine...umm...but I need to go...I'm sorry...I'll....I'll call you, okay?" Without waiting for a response, Kurt walked brisky out of the building, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing his dad's number. He needed to talk to him. He felt so torn.

The dial tone starting ringing and as Kurt continued walking down the street, he squeezed his eyes shut, hoping against all hope that his dad would pick up the phone. It was after 6, so he was probably out of the tire shop by now, but that was no guarantee that he'd have his phone on or be anywhere near it.

Three rings and nothing. Kurt told himself it was too soon to give up hope.


The phone was finally picked up and a familiar voice came out of the earpiece, "Hello? "

"Dad," Kurt said, choking back tears, "I....I don't want to bother you, but I really need s-someone to talk to..." but because Kurt didn't want to be a burden, he still asked, "Are...are you at work?"

"The shop was closed early today, so it's fine, " Burt said, "What's wrong? "




"It's....it's Blaine...he...he invited me to Will and Emma's wedding, and initially, I said yes, because....well, I figured we'd just go as friends and it wouldn't mean anything...but...when I was kissing Paul, I couldn't get Blaine out of my head....because we were....were kissing....similarly..." Kurt took a big shaky breath, "I'm....just....I'm wondering if I made a mistake by saying yes to the wedding with Blaine. Do you....do you think I should cancel on him?"

"Even if you cancel it this time, what about next time? Are you going to run away from him forever? " hearing no response from Kurt, Burt continued, "Listen, kid, I know he hurt you, but I still want you to be friends. As your dad, I truly believe Blaine is one of the few persons who really want you to get better. Without him, you might still be bullied by those kids now! As for Paul, well, how long have you been together? "


"Not long at all," Kurt replied, "We've been fairly casual up until now. But that kiss...might've changed things, If I hadn't run off like an idiot."


"Kurt, " Burt sighed, "It's pretty natural to think of Blaine when you dated this guy, especially you and Blaine just broke up for a while. When I started to date Carole, she also kinda reminded me of your mom from time to time. But things got setteled after a few months, because she's already become a huge part of my life. So, if you really like this guy, all you need now is just spending more time with him, not escaping from Blaine. "


Kurt sighed. "So...you think I should go to the wedding, then?"


"Yes. " Burt replied resolutely.


"Okay....thank you, dad. I love you." Kurt said, taking a deep breath after brushing a few stray tears from his cheeks. God, how he missed him. "So...how's Carol?"


(Continued in scene 12.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)